homestead - Re: [Homestead] Fwd: Bee death syndrome

  • From: KNat <knat AT sprintmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Fwd: Bee death syndrome
  • Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 08:03:57 -0600

Lynda wrote:
One of the joys of living up here is that we generally only have hands on programs. So, for mosquito abatement, they are ditching and making sure there isn't any sitting water and small ponds have been loaded with various types of fish.
My pond dying and naturalists starting to point to the mosquito fish I accepted from state mosquito control program. (unless one is enrolled in the fish program they may trespass onto or over land and chemical the pond.)
"Natural" solution?

Kathyann