homestead - Re: [Homestead] Gene, you still there?

  • From: Don Bowen <don.bowen AT earthlink.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Gene, you still there?
  • Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2007 18:44:24 -0800

At 1/30/2007, you wrote:
It's been awhile since we heard from you, that was about the time you
had a run-in with the scorpion. You ok?

Gene is on vacation for another few days. I was hoping to catch him while I was at Quartzsite but I arrived later than I wanted to and had to leave sooner than I wanted.

I was there for the last two weeks, first for a Red Cross Disaster Volunteers Rally and then for a week long Hamfest.

Don Bowen Awl Knotted Up KI6DIU
http://www.braingarage.com
My travel journal

I am omnivagant.