homestead - Re: [Homestead] Good or bad? You decide

  • From: sanrico AT highdesert.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Good or bad? You decide
  • Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 14:35:50 +0000 (America/Los_Angeles)

Thanks, Rob -
I guess that's what I meant to say...don't mess with Mother Nature?
Looking back on when I was raising my kids, I see now that one of my weak
areas
was "consequences". Not immediate consequences, like what-happens-if you stick
your hand in the fire...but long-term consequences that will eventually affect
your whole life. They're all mid-forties now, and I see them do things once
in a
while that make me wanna scream, "What were you thinking!?"
I hope the remnants of mankind don't have to look back someday and ask, "What
were we thinking?"
Sandy