homestead - Re: [Homestead] Updating

  • From: tonitime AT juno.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Cc: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Updating
  • Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2007 18:08:05 -0800

I keep up with Wendy's blog, so to send her good beams and prayers. Was
she a member of this list? Things are quite rough for her now, i think.
Heather is now an adult, tho we who have kept up with them see her as our
do-it-all, enthusiastic girl. I guess our girls are always our girlies!
Last i read, Heather was on long-distance bicycling , subsistance style -
and still being a sort of gypsy girl! Wendy is having an awful time with
her afflictions.......and for her adventuresome spirit, what exactly is
homeless? She has a community of faith in her church, wherever the RV
rolls to. Still, it is hard and her Wendy Wanders spirit keeps on
rolling around:)
If any are inclined, i would recommend sending her good beams in your
choice of format :) I think good intentions can help sometimes. I am
glad she keeps in touch, one way or another. Tough path, tough ride
there.
Toni in KY