homestead - Re: [Homestead] Updating

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Updating
  • Date: Sat, 06 Jan 2007 19:47:03 -0500

Lynda wrote:
O.K., there you go again, Bev. You're doing way too much work and, I think, trying to make the rest of us look like slackers <g>

Nah, it just gives me something to do. I'm tired of looking at all those papers stacked up, and I don't feel like doing anything else.
I've reduced the stack by about a third, tossing stuff that I now know how to do, and duplicate stuff...Rob, I think I had 5 copies of your fry bread recipe<g>, three copies of Grandad's classic "I hate chasing pigs", and 4 copies of Tvo's Tissue Culture 101. :) It's all good stuff. Great reading.

Bev

--
Bevanron of EarthNSky Farm Sleep well tonight, for somewhere in the ocean's depths, MY son is protecting YOUR freedom.