homestead - Re: [Homestead] Updating

  • From: "Emily Eastman" <eeeastman AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Updating
  • Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2007 16:26:30 -0600

Wendy Martin sold her place, moved to Florida, converted to LDS
(Mormon), married a LDS man she met on the internet & had known only a
short time. He "stole" the money by convincing her to buy a house
only in his name....and so forth. Then he filed for divorce and had
her removed from the house. She's now traveling around the country,
living in an RV. She has a blog somewhere.

Emily