homestead - Re: [Homestead] Subaru...was Water power

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Subaru...was Water power
  • Date: Thu, 04 Jan 2007 11:22:27 -0500

In common terms, we often refer
to the small group of stars as the Seven Sisters, as there are 7 main
stars in the asterism (about 100 total).

Yikes...that should be 500 stars, not 100. I've been trying to grow out
my fingernails a bit longer (only possible in winter), and now that they
are finally over the end of my fingertip, typing is a bear! It feels weird.
Just in case anyone is wondering why I am growing fingernails...
I finally have a wedding ring again. Five years ago, I had it cut off
because it was too small and had affected the bone. Time went by, money
wasn't there for the repair, and for the last five years, I have been
ringless. I finally got the rings fixed just before Christmas and now I
have sparklies to show off again...My hands looked so horrible that I
decided to pamper myself a bit and try to grow some fingernails..it
won't last...I'm actually amazed that I have been able to get them and
keep them this long. Like I say, they are just now over the end of my
fingertips...how the heck do women keep long fingernails?

Bev

--
Bevanron of EarthNSky Farm Sleep well tonight, for somewhere in the
ocean's depths, MY son is protecting YOUR freedom.