homestead - Re: [Homestead] Water power

  • From: sanrico AT highdesert.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Water power
  • Date: Thu, 04 Jan 2007 07:51:50 -0800 (PST)

Bev, Bev, Bev - don't feel bad (and feel better, too!). One of the things I
love
about this list is that, like Nature, it usually strikes a perfect balance. I
share your enthusiasm for everything new and possible, I appreciate the
precise
and factual approach that James takes, and Gene's contributions (a
combination of
experience, knowledge and sharp wit) often make my day - really - although his
tongue-in-cheek often leaves me foot-in-mouth.
Take it easy today.
Sandy