homestead - Re: [Homestead] Scorpions. Avoid.

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Scorpions. Avoid.
  • Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2006 16:12:36 -0800 (PST)

Bark scorpions are the smallest and most dangerous.

1) if they crawl up a wall or you see them on your
ceiling; they 'are' bark scorpions.

2) Buy a "blacklight". scorpions glow in the dark.

#)If you have a true scorpion ploblem,; get a cat!
I won't try to explain; but talk to any long-time
resident of the desert.....bobford