homestead - Re: [Homestead] happy New Year to all

  • From: "Gloria Morris" <gloriamorris59 AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] happy New Year to all
  • Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2006 12:43:33 -0600

On 12/27/06, tonitime AT juno.com <tonitime AT juno.com> wrote:
things that make it not come together....but just being here, getting
done what we reasonably can thru thrift and patience - some charity from
friends in the same boat, we are SO lucky/Blessed each day to get to wake
up in this! I suppose no matter the path in life, most of us do not have
the time or means to accomplish all we think we can.

Toni, that is so true! How lucky and blessed we are each day to wake
up to the lives we lead! Sometimes it is hard to remember that,
especially when times get tough and the challenges seem great.

We've some sort of new start coming up - and change is in the air. DH
and all his cohorts were laid off the week before Xmas, and at the same
time our one trusty vehicle, an aged Subaru is in the shop down in the
village awaiting go ahead on alot of repairs. Things are precarious, as
they seem to become now and then in life! To me, some kind of change is
blowing in this warm winter's wind! Please keep us in your good beams or
prayers, if you've time.

Lots of good beams coming your way, Toni. :)

Here's hoping that whatever change is in store for you and your family
ends up being for the good.

Gloria