homestead - Re: [Homestead] Go gentle into that good night

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Go gentle into that good night
  • Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2006 12:14:30 -0800

I know exactly what you mean. I stopped and did a "huh?" when I read one of your e-mails about one of your girls being in college. Nope, says I, can't be. I swear they aren't more than about 10. Geez, Louise, has it been that long?

As to stuff to do, I figure if I make it to about 180 that I'll get it all done <g>

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: <tonitime AT juno.com>

My thoughts exactly, Gene. I cannot imagine EVER having enough lifetime
to do all the things that ring my chimes. We sure are all different
sorts - my DH is so different in that way- it amazes me how love can work
even with such differences between us. That zest for life does keep many
around for so much longer - in good quality of life, too.
I cannot ever imagine having enough time to get bored with it all, and
realize my age only when i happen by a mirror or see the babies all grown
up and adult-like. Shoot, pretty soon they are going to be older than i
at this rate, hee-hee!
Toni