homestead - [Homestead] Cold fusion, the universe, and homeopathy

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: Homestead List <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Homestead] Cold fusion, the universe, and homeopathy
  • Date: Tue, 05 Dec 2006 09:40:50 -0500

Now this is interesting..this was posted to my astronomy group, but it
is about more than astronomy and I thought possibly of interest to some
here. It's a 2005 article, but still good.

http://space.newscientist.com/article.ns?id=mg18524911.600

13 things that do not make sense

Bev

34.498N 85.076W Bev is Earth, Ron is Sky