homestead - Re: [Homestead] Debt Bomb

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Debt Bomb
  • Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 13:29:44 -0500

Don Bowen wrote:
At 11/30/2006, you wrote:
They knew the Iranian Oil Bourse was approaching.

Have you been watching the Dollar fall against the Euro? It is taking another beating today, it looks to be worse than last Friday. Now Euro = $1.326.

Well, I was keeping up with it somewhat until this last week or two. My mother and stepfather bought a house near me yesterday, and they are moving in less than two weeks, so I've been a bit distracted. It's hard to find time to do what I need to do, let alone email or keeping up with the rest of the world. <sigh>

Bev

34.498N 85.076W Bev is Earth, Ron is Sky