homestead - [Homestead] Finding that Homesteading Partner, was Re: Moving?

  • From: "Gloria Morris" <gloriamorris59 AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Homestead] Finding that Homesteading Partner, was Re: Moving?
  • Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2006 15:03:07 -0600

On 11/22/06, Linda <intuit AT teleport.com> wrote:
If I may butt in? Speaking of long distance boyfriends? My husband passed
away almost 2 years ago, and I figured it's time to start living again or
I'd dry up and blow away. (kids were bugging me) so I got on line and joined
one of the meet a match .com clubs. I sure did! I'd wake up each morning to