homestead - Re: [Homestead] Finding that Homesteading Partner, was Re: Moving?

  • From: "Linda" <intuit AT teleport.com>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Finding that Homesteading Partner, was Re: Moving?
  • Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2006 13:30:29 -0800

Oh do I agree with you! I'm not a church goer either but Iam spiritual.
Some of the stuff you see makes a person want to explode- but it's their
life, not mine, thank god. I think your last answer was the right one
whether you do our not. Live your life and see what happens! I would never
recommend one of these find your love.com to anyone. A perfectly good waste
of time and good money. It does get lonely ou there all by one's self.
Thanks for you input, it's appreciated. Linda in NW WA