homestead - Re: [Homestead] bubbles

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] bubbles
  • Date: Thu, 02 Nov 2006 09:25:12 -0600

Platitude???????? I guess I didn't make myself clear.

I understand . What you stated has become almost a mantra for some economists and financial advisors. It has been said for so many years that it has become banal, trite, stale: a platitude.

Today the market is more likely to go down and I
personally would not purchase anything unless it is
very under priced.

Thousands more have the same take on the real estate market. I say the market today, 11/2/06, is still in modest adjustment but leveling off and will within the next year rebound in many parts of the US. The timid will wait until it is too late. The bold will buy too soon. Those who make the substantial effort to find facts for their market area will buy at the right time.