homestead - Re: [Homestead] bubbles

  • From: VAN DELL JORDAN <vdjor AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] bubbles
  • Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2006 14:21:37 -0800 (PST)

Platitude???????? I guess I didn't make myself clear.
I'm only speaking for myself and anyone who might ask
for my opinion (maybe one or two in the world)
A few years ago you could invest in real estate, and
unless you paid way too much, could expect the value
to increase and Probably wouldn't loose anything.
Today the market is more likely to go down and I
personally would not purchase anything unless it is
very under priced. A repo or something like that.
If you need a house or farm and find the right thing
at a good price it is always a good time to buy (now
THAT is a platitude..LOL.)
Van Dell