homestead - Re: [Homestead] Wastewater costs 340 times Colorado River water

  • From: "Gloria Morris" <gloriamorris59 AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Wastewater costs 340 times Colorado River water
  • Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2006 11:51:28 -0600

It makes no sense to me to use potable water to irrigate golf courses
in a desert area. But, then, it doesn't make sense to me to grow lawns
in the desert, so that may only serve to show how out of step I am
with the rest of the world! :-)

I have no clue how much domestic water costs, actually. I've been on
wells for so many years -- I guess the last time I lived on city water
was in 1989 (and that stuff was disgusting!!!!!!). How much does
domestic water cost here in MO, anyhow?

Gloria