homestead - Re: [Homestead] Wastewater costs 340 times Colorado River water

  • From: VAN DELL JORDAN <vdjor AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Wastewater costs 340 times Colorado River water
  • Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2006 09:35:27 -0800 (PST)

Some municipalities in the Phx area have been
requiring developers to water golf courses with
treated greywater. I have always been amazed that
domestic water here in Mo. is more expensive than in
Phoenix.
I wish that water sale would help my sis in law sell
her lot in Prescott Valley so she would quit
complaining to us how poor whe is. LOL.
Van Dell

http://www.azcentral.com/arizonarepublic/news/articles/1031water-auction1031.html