homestead - [Homestead] Wind Generators - How To

  • From: Tim Oppenheim <timopp AT mac.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Homestead] Wind Generators - How To
  • Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 08:25:43 -0500

Good Morning

Here's a good fall project

The Chispito Wind Generator was designed to be simple and efficient with fast and easy construction. There are no limits to what you can do with wind power. There is nothing more rewarding and empowering than making a wind powered generator from scrap materials. Most of the tools and materials in this manual can be found in your local hardware shop or junk pile.

http://www.instructables.com/id/E0T6AVT19OEP286NG5/?ALLSTEPS

Tim