homestead - Re: [Homestead] Coke and salt Was: Re: Being too frugal, if it's possible

  • From: "SISU!" <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Coke and salt Was: Re: Being too frugal, if it's possible
  • Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 23:15:55 -0400

clhw wrote:
It was a "cool" thing when I was in high school to drop a small pack of
salted peanuts into a Coca Cola bottle that a little had been drunk out of,
shake it up while holding the top closed, and then try to ingest the
resulting eruption and chug-a-lug the coke down. Some said it would give
you a high. I never tried it.

There's nothing better than peanuts in Coke. I never did the shake and chug thing, never got any kind of high, just loved the coke soaked peanuts at the bottom of the bottle. I tried it in plastic...wasn't the same as the glass bottles.

Bev
--
Bevanron of EarthNSky Farm GO NAVY!
Proud SUBMARINE Parents of a USS Key West Sailor