homestead - Re: [Homestead] Being too frugal, if it's possible

  • From: "SISU!" <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Being too frugal, if it's possible
  • Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 23:28:10 -0400

Wendy Gulliver wrote:

WENDY!!!!! (major hugs!) I wondered where you were! I was
beginning to feel neglected...lol....it is great to know you are
still around, and it is really nice to make contact with you again.
I've missed you!

I've missed you too. Really. This is one of those lists where one
can never post just one. <G>

Oh yeah, that's right, I was just gonna lurk and visit...lol....woops....:)

Bev

--
Bevanron of EarthNSky Farm GO NAVY!
Proud SUBMARINE Parents of a USS Key West Sailor