homestead - [Homestead] Coke and salt Was: Re: Being too frugal, if it's possible

  • From: clhw AT InfoAve.Net (clhw)
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Homestead] Coke and salt Was: Re: Being too frugal, if it's possible
  • Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 21:52:10 -0400

It was a "cool" thing when I was in high school to drop a small pack of
salted peanuts into a Coca Cola bottle that a little had been drunk out of,
shake it up while holding the top closed, and then try to ingest the
resulting eruption and chug-a-lug the coke down. Some said it would give
you a high. I never tried it.