homestead - Re: [Homestead] Reluctant leaving

  • From: KNat <knat AT sprintmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Reluctant leaving
  • Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 11:26:35 -0500

Gene GeRue wrote:
For those contemplating an invitation to Don, I can tell you that he is the ideal guest.
He's totally welcome here. But I don't think he's lost anything in Northwest NJ that he'd bother looking for. However, Don, remember we have a former campground so even have hookups that we've been wanting to use for our 7 years here.
Anyone else, we'd love a visit from anyone who knows how to hook up salvaged solar hot water heat system! 2 bedroom guest house not currently rented if not rustic cabin or trailer type. Contact offlist.

Peace,
Kathyann.