homestead - Re: [Homestead] Fish Virus

  • From: WILLIAM <billymegab AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Fish Virus
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2006 08:40:14 -0700 (PDT)

Hey Sandy,

That's disturbing and very close to home (living just north of Lake
Ontario). Perhaps ths is a downside of global warming!

William

sanrico AT highdesert.com wrote:
I see some food fish in this article - does it affect anyone?
Sandy

Fish Virus in Northeast Spreading to Other Fish Species
Cornell researchers have found that a deadly fish virus detected in
the northeastern United States for the first time in June in two species
has probably spread to at least two more.
--Cornell University
http://www.newswise.com/articles/view/522096/?sc=swtn

http://lists.ibiblio.org/mailman/options/homestead/billymegab%40yahoo.com