homestead - [Homestead] Farmers Markets - Across the Pond

  • From: sanrico AT highdesert.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Homestead] Farmers Markets - Across the Pond
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2006 08:14:01 -0700 (PDT)

Good morning, all...
Does anyone belong to the Public Markets list? I thought this was kinda
interesting, considering some of our recent discussions about farmers'
markets,
even if it doesn't apply directly. I wonder if she has any of the same
problems
(well, prices, of course!) that we've talked about? She's obviously in an
urban
setting, so maybe this is just totally OT.
Sandy