homestead - [Homestead] Happiness doesn't cost...

  • From: sanrico AT highdesert.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Homestead] Happiness doesn't cost...
  • Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2006 17:40:12 +0000 (America/Los_Angeles)

>From another listserv - but it seems appropriate to some of the recent
discussions here.

** Happiness doesn't cost the Earth **
People can live long, happy lives without consuming vast amounts of the
Earth's
resources, a survey suggests.
< http://news.bbc.co.uk/go/em/fr/-/2/hi/science/nature/5169448.stm >

Bev, I usually spend my time here flitting about in my little Princess of
Lurkdom
costume, but I need to speak up long enough to thank you for initiating the
Alternatives thread. It's nice to see the discussions return to what we're
actually here for!
Sandy

Get free email at http://www.highdesert.com