homestead - Re: [Homestead] Artificial blood...OT

  • From: Viking <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Artificial blood...OT
  • Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2006 15:47:43 -0400

Gene GeRue wrote:
Also, how much do you trust the press?

Now, now, Bev, that is skirting dangerously close to political.

LOL! Damn! All this time I thought I was skirting dangerously close to
paranoia....LOL

I was just playing devil's advocate, Gene.
Actually, SOMEBODY has to be a guinea pig. I think I would volunteer
for this one, since I don't have small children anymore and Ron would be
okay without me. I'd have to reserach it more first, of course, but in
theory, I'm game for being a medical guinea pig. The issue for me is in
the consent, not necessarily in the technology.

Bev
--
erthnsky AT bellsouth.net BevanRon of EarthNSky Farm NW Georgia USDA Zone 7
34.498N 85.076W