homestead - Re: [Homestead] Fiberglass fishing rod repair

  • From: VAN DELL JORDAN <vdjor AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Fiberglass fishing rod repair
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 20:21:17 -0700 (PDT)

I'm not sure if this is the same thing, but I knew a
fireman in Phx who during his down time made custom
fishing rods. I have watched him winding thread
around the rod to hold the string guides on. A very
slow tedious process but didn't require special
equipment.
If this is not related to what you are asking I will
just go to my corner and be quiet for a while.
Van Dell