homestead - [Homestead] Homestead heaven . . .

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: "homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org" <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Homestead] Homestead heaven . . .
  • Date: Sun, 04 Jun 2006 09:23:43 -0500

. . . for Chris and I includes homemade pesto. Following plenty of rain and enough sunshine, yesterday gave us the first batch of basil this season. Poached wild salmon and a good wine and world troubles disappeared in a ruminative rumble. This menu can be improved only with the first tomato. It is vital to anticipate such quality of life slices. After all, one of the three conditions of happiness is something to look forward to. We look forward to fresh tomatoes.