homestead - Re: [Homestead] Too bad, so sad ~

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Too bad, so sad ~
  • Date: Fri, 02 Jun 2006 18:37:58 -0500

But, you of course are free to do as you wish. Join many who run away when things are not as they would like, or face it, participate, and perhaps make changes.

I am opposed to any censoring of free expression. My way of dealing with those whom I deem uncivil is to ignore them and hope they become happier, but once they offend me it is an uphill path for them to regain my respect. Those I find particularly offensive are subject to my personal ostracism: I simply do not see them, hear them or read them. My e-mail program--Eudora--lets me make a filter so I am henceforth free of them.