homestead - Re: [Homestead] Whence Niklasson, was Whence Vamoose?

  • From: "Wendy Gulliver" <crazygardens AT verizon.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Whence Niklasson, was Whence Vamoose?
  • Date: Fri, 02 Jun 2006 12:32:52 -0400

Yea, she has a brother who is a monk. It has been so long since I have contacted Bev. We used to be on ICQ and chatted often, but homsteading got into the busy season and we lost touch. I can't find her email addy (new computer, old one went caput), but I found her phone number. I must call her and catch up. Thanks Gene. Sometimes I get a bit "hermitish" and lose touch with friends. I'll have her email you, Gene.

Wendy

This reminded me to ask if anyone has Bev's e-addy. There is a monk
named Niklasson or Niklassen intent on building another monk house
south of Ava, Missouri. Maybe it's my foggy Somezeimers, but I seem
to recall she had a brother who was a monk.