homestead - [Homestead] music

  • From: abitcrazy <abitcrazy AT cox.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Homestead] music
  • Date: Tue, 02 May 2006 09:15:28 -0700

<sheepishly sliding this information toward you on the table>

one other bit 'o information about what we can do. I had a sneaking suspicion there was probably some MUSIC out there that expresses our outrage and patriotism of the people. There is. while the dixie chicks and other freedom lovers might be suppressed on the mainstream airwaves, there is a ton of music for all tastes. i just discovered this website, and have been busily downloading free music for two days!

check it out!

http://www.benfrank.net/nuke/Free_Peace_mp3s.html

arlene

I guess it's safe to say "White Man speak with Forked Tongue" !! */ /*

Yahoo! Mail goes everywhere you do. Get it on your phone <http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=31132/*http://mobile.yahoo.com/services?promote=mail>.

--
{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252\deff0\deflang1033{\fonttbl{\f0\fswiss\fcharset0
Arial;}}

  • [Homestead] music, abitcrazy, 05/02/2006