homestead - Re: [Homestead] Controlling the Net

  • From: Don Bowen <don.bowen AT earthlink.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Controlling the Net
  • Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2006 17:29:10 -0700

At 4/22/2006, you wrote:

The price of freedom is eternal vigilance. Keep thy eyes on those
scoundrels in the DC Whorehouse. They are most interested in reelection.

And now is is a 24/7 donation search so anyone who can make it easier with a huge check or a free ride on a corporate jet get a listen to. This one is a problem that must be stopped now and every time it comes up again and again. We must have true campaign finance reform. Law one should be that donations from outside ones district be outlawed.

Don Bowen Awl Knotted Up
http://www.braingarage.com

My travel journal