homestead - Re: [Homestead] My journal

  • From: "Lisa K. V. Perry" <lkvp AT floydva.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] My journal
  • Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 12:31:47 -0500

Don Bowen wrote:

At 2/21/2006, you wrote:

You snow bound people can follow along as I visit tropical island beaches.

Try to behave yourself. I have restrained myself from reporting Phoenix
weather and you might consider behaving yourself also.

Heartwood currently resides under ten inches of the white stuff and temps
are running about forty degrees cooler than here.

I personally think the both of you are completely out of control. Calm down, will ya please?

Lisa
...feeling slightly stuck, but hanging in there overall with another dose of winter headed this way...and thankful that March is around the corner....