homestead - Re: [Homestead] My journal

  • From: Don Bowen <don.bowen AT earthlink.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] My journal
  • Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 09:12:00 -0800

At 2/21/2006, you wrote:
>You snow bound people can follow along as I visit tropical island beaches.

Try to behave yourself. I have restrained myself from reporting Phoenix
weather and you might consider behaving yourself also.

Heartwood currently resides under ten inches of the white stuff and temps
are running about forty degrees cooler than here.

I did not know you were back in warmer weather. I had planned on making it to Quartzite at the end of January but for various reasons did not make it.

Don Bowen Awl Knotted Up
http://www.braingarage.com

My travel journal