homestead - Re: [Homestead] Homestead DigestRob's daughter

  • From: FranksFarm AT aol.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Homestead DigestRob's daughter
  • Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 19:35:44 EST

Hi all,

I've not posted much, but I do try and stay up with the list.

There are lots of good folks on this list, and I feel we have all benefited
from each other.

Am glad to hear Rob's daughter is responding to treatment.

Rob, my prayers, and thoughts reach out to your family at this time.

I've always admired your pluck -especially those first few years in
Minnesota. Lord, don't know how you coped with that weather.

And thank you for posting some of TVO's classics. He was such a kind,
brilliant man and with wit to spare. I always got a kick out of the by-play
between
he and Gene:)

Best to all. Frank in KY