homestead - Re: [Homestead] A point of view

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] A point of view
  • Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2006 11:02:07 -0800

Ah, Drew, how cute. I don't think *most* folks here think we should be "randomly" arresting anyone, anywhere. I believe that was the point to begin with.

There is applicable laws in place with regards to the wire taps. The whole citizen, non citizen, Consitutional, not Constitution aregument is really quite irrelevant. Applicable law is in existance for just such circumstances and that law is being violated.

Yup, good ol' Rove and the boys are doing a good job of muddying the waters but the facts are the facts. There is law that addresses this issue and it should be followed. PERIOD!

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: <DSanner106 AT aol.com>

You are quoting the Constitution of the United States of America, designed
to guide the people of this country. It was never intended to apply to
foreigners. Do you think we should start randomly arresting people in Germany for
breaking American laws?

Drew