homestead - Re: [Homestead] Mobile Home Skirting

  • From: Rob <becida AT comcast.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Mobile Home Skirting
  • Date: Fri, 09 Dec 2005 19:43:20 -0800

At 12/9/2005 07:25 PM,Gene GeRue wrote:

>Anyway, I was wondering......if anyone here has done this or got any tips
>for me. Is there more here to consider? Coming from Florida, all the
>freezing pipes and stuff is making me think that there may be some things
>I can do now to make that better.

Rob, talk to locals on whether you should install insulation.

I'll second that advice, the people around will know if you need to insulate the pipes or use heat tape. My water line under the house here has that foam insulation on it, in Minnesota I had heat tape & foam insulation.

Still having fun?

Rob

becida AT comcast.net
Western Washington State, USA