homestead - [Homestead] Soilmakers

  • From: "Tradingpost" <tradingpost AT gilanet.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Homestead] Soilmakers
  • Date: Mon, 05 Dec 2005 09:52:19 -0700

We invite you to check out our new list Soilmakers at
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Soilmakers/ and join the discussion along with
135 new signups in our first four days, including a number from several
countries. Despite widespread interest in organics on the Internet, building
healthy soil appears to be a neglected subject generally and in demand.

paul, tradingpost AT riseup.net
The outstanding scientific discovery of the twentieth century is not
television, or radio, but rather the complexity of the land organism. Only
those who know the most about it can appreciate how little we know about it.
- Aldo Leopold in Round River, 1933

  • [Homestead] Soilmakers, Tradingpost, 12/05/2005