homestead - Re: [Homestead] Ferrocrete walls

  • From: Don Bowen <don.bowen AT earthlink.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Ferrocrete walls
  • Date: Sat, 03 Dec 2005 22:00:42 -0800

Small change in design. It appears that the grading will not be complete for a month. So I am doing a short section of poured wall and slab to build a tool storage shed and garbage can storage area. I have two bits of information needed.

What is the concrete mixture for a poured wall and the ferrocincrete walls?
What is the aggregate size for the ferroconcrete?
Don Bowen
http://www.braingarage.com