homestead - Re: [Homestead] The sad story

  • From: Don Bowen <don.bowen AT earthlink.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] The sad story
  • Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2005 08:04:15 -0400

At 10/28/2005, you wrote:
> Part of that is that we have the most health
>care system in the world.

Expensive? Yes. Inefficient? Perhaps.

The word that was not there is expensive. We have the most expensive health care system in the world. It also covers fewer people. We have an odd ball system with insurance companies in the middle siphoning away health care dollars and providing almost nothing in return.

Don Bowen Awl Knotted Up

My travel journal

My present location is the star on the map in the link below
http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?latlongtype=decimal&latitude=35.588269&longitude=-82.629132