homestead - Re: [Homestead] Ripping up Asphalt and Planting Gardens

  • From: RayZentz AT aol.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Ripping up Asphalt and Planting Gardens
  • Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 22:25:17 EDT

In a message dated 10/25/2005 12:58:52 P.M. Central Standard Time,
sanrico AT highdesert.com writes:

best essay of the year ;-)

Ripping up Asphalt and Planting Gardens

You know, I find a lot to agree with in this article. However, the moment
he started advocating taking out dams, and knocking out infrastructure, he
"graduated" from intelligent thinker to dangerous kook. While he may be
right
in his view that civilization will fall (not a view that I necessarily agree
with), helping it along by destroying the lives and property of others is
wrong. Period.

Ray