homestead - [Homestead] HR 3753/S1691-Homeschool NonDiscrimination Act - www.goarmy.com/hslda/

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Homestead] HR 3753/S1691-Homeschool NonDiscrimination Act - www.goarmy.com/hslda/
  • Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2005 10:29:49 -0700

Because there are homeschoolers on this list and because some folks might want to know what laws the military is breaking and who they are climbing into bed with (H$LDA), illegally, I might add and what slimey politicians they are getting chummy with (Santorum), I am forwarding this, with permission.

Lynda