homestead - Re: [Homestead] Weather Control

  • From: Rob <becida AT comcast.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Weather Control
  • Date: Tue, 04 Oct 2005 20:34:11 -0700

At 10/4/2005 06:08 PM, you wrote:

Ridicule is not the answer to anything, no matter what the issue. And anything
(and everything) IS possible.

Today I was downtown with the intention of going into a pet store to look at large bird cages (my wife wants a big one for her birds and I want to see how they are made, I'm a DIY kinda guy).

Anyway, the phone in my pocket started vibrating. My daughters volleyball practice was finished early. When I was a kid phones that you carried around with you were something you saw in the "Dick Tracy" comics, today I carry one in my pocket.

Remember on the original "Star Trek" they had and used the transporter? Stand on a disk, Scotty mutters something, pulls the levers and the person disappeared then reappeared down on the planet?
They are working on it.
Weather control? Hell, I carry Dick Tracy's phone around in my pocket. As Sandy said, "anything (and everything) IS possible".

Rob
becida AT comcast.net