homestead - Re: [Homestead] US and China (Bill Jones)

  • From: Juliana Dutra <kila01 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] US and China (Bill Jones)
  • Date: Sat, 1 Oct 2005 20:49:20 -0700 (PDT)

I noticed you had no answer to the staggering debt to
China your country loving guy saddled US with. I take
it you don't consider a problem the fact that China
has US tied by the purse strings and that US is so
tied up it can not even do more than meekly complain
about China arming itself.

Oh well, I guess love for the country, for some
people, means selling it to China at deep discount.
Go figure!