homestead - [Homestead] Speaking When the Brain is NOT Engaged

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Homestead] Speaking When the Brain is NOT Engaged
  • Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2005 19:51:47 -0700

http://msnbc.msn.com/id/9535204/

""But I do know that it's true that if you wanted to reduce crime, you could,
if that were your sole purpose, you could abort every black baby in this
country, and your crime rate would go down," Bennett said."

And this is the person who is a front for Milken's K12 that is supposed to be
the answer if you want a good and moral education for your children.

Lynda