homestead - Re: [Homestead] Speaking When the Brain is NOT Engaged

  • From: "Melody O." <melody AT crecon.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Speaking When the Brain is NOT Engaged
  • Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2005 10:52:27 -0600

At 07:51 PM 9/29/05 -0700, you wrote:
>http://msnbc.msn.com/id/9535204/
>
>""But I do know that it's true that if you wanted to reduce crime, you
could, if that were your sole purpose, you could abort every black baby in
this country, and your crime rate would go down," Bennett said."

>And this is the person who is a front for Milken's K12 that is supposed to
be the answer if you want a good and moral education for your children.

>Lynda

I read that article. I cannot believe that someone would actually say that.
What an idiot.

Best wishes,
Melody