homestead - Re: [Homestead] Tool definitions

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Tool definitions
  • Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2005 09:21:14 -0500

Currently I am out of any local beer so
had to break into my stash of Stone Pale Ale. I need to make a grocery run tomorrow and will discover what a little town in south central Illinois has to offer. I won't be back to California for another couple of months to
reload on Stone.

You are currently only a couple hundred winding miles east of me. Save your SPA and sit a spell at Heartwood.