homestead - Re: [Homestead] Tool definitions

  • From: Don Bowen <don.bowen AT earthlink.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Tool definitions
  • Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2005 21:52:57 -0500

At 9/26/2005, you wrote:
I found that New Belgium Brewery,
the wonderful, tasty, employee-owned, ONLY WIND-POWERED BREWERY IN THE USA,
does indeed make enough product to ship this far East.

I found that one in an Iowa grocery store. It is not bad at all but I cannot remember what I picked up. Currently I am out of any local beer so had to break into my stash of Stone Pale Ale. I need to make a grocery run tomorrow and will discover what a little town in south central Illinois has to offer. I won't be back to California for another couple of months to reload on Stone.

Don Bowen Awl Knotted Up

My travel journal

My present location is the star on the map in the link below
http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?latlongtype=decimal&latitude=37.983579&longitude=-89.232291